Following the recent Government guidance on Coronavirus we would advice that all staff continue to do the following.
• wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
• try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
We are continuously monitoring the advice given by Public Heath England, this is to ensure that everyone employed by Pier 2 Pier Care Services has up to date information.
Current guidance is.
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
• a high temperature
• a new, continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Our priority is to ensure that all of our staff and clients we work with are kept safe, we would request that anyone who feels unwell calls us first and does not attempt to come into the office, if anyone has any questions please give us a call 01903 792492